Indecomm’s comprehensive portfolio of digital cloud services and solutions help organizations leverage an ever increasing range of solutions delivered via the cloud. Indecomm’s digital Cloud strategy revolves around helping clients drive business agility by leveraging models available through the use of cloud technologies. Indecomm helps clients leverage cloud technologies across varied complexities- from optimizing existing IT systems to increasing efficiency of operation, and to driving business innovation and growth through agile systems.
- Deep understanding of challenges and benefits of SaaS products; Solid exposure to SaaS best practices - multi-tenancy models, cloud computing, data protection, privacy, integration patterns, data analytics, etc.
- Evolutionary development and delivery: Creating working incremental software as compared to a comprehensive product
- Exposure to unique aspects of the SDLC for SaaS firms : release engineering, security design and planning, up-time management, deployment management, auditing management, etc
- Experience with SaaS enablement of large products.
- Experience with commercial (SalesForce, Chrome) and custom PaaS (Incendo)
- Built numerous apps on such Platforms
- Significant experience with Cloud Enablement (AWS, Azure, etc.) for numerous customers (Development, Test, and Production Environments)
- Evaluated number of Cloud Managers (Cloudkick, Scalr and RightScale); Built an open source Cloud Manager in tandem with NYT (Nimbul); Built a Cloud deployment tool (Cloudsource) based on Servermattic scripts
- Experience with other technologies in the Cloud stack – NGiNX (Load Balancing and Proxying), Nagios and Munin (Network monitoring), Emissary (Messaging), Monit (Process monitoring & communication), etc.
Desktop to SAAS Digital Business Transformation
- Addressing the challenges during the digitally engineered SaaS transformation process.
- Have necessary support systems and qualified staff to guide customers, partners, and vendors through the digital migration process.
- Defining the support process, service design, automation and optimization, setting up SLAs and OLAs for the digital engineering engagement (Service level and Operational level agreements).